- See more at: http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2012/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-blogger.html#sthash.lRpf53RB.dpuf

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Howdy!





Well hello everyone!  First and foremost thanks so much for stopping by!  This is my first blog since well XANGA was cool in 1999!  I am really excited to start The Purple Paisley and share my thoughts and ideas with more than just my friends and family!  I have to say I was inspired by a woman that I am lucky to call my friend.  Her name is Amberly and actually has her own beautiful blog page A Slice of Glam!  Please check it out and subscribe and leave comments!

I am a lover of DIY, cooking, "pinteresting", and trying out new hair and makeup styles!  So please be sure to subscribe and check out my posts! 

Amberly photo credit A Slice Of Glam

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm going to add you to my feed now. Tommy and I have had a blog for over seven years now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy you know I do remember when you guys started the blog, and I remember when you posted about your house and the jeep!! I can't believe how much time has passed and even your wedding! I will definitely check it out since I haven't in years, especially if there are pictures of beautiful Juna!

      Delete
  2. Thanks sooo much Meg! Welcome to blog land! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I subscribe to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind.. I figured it out lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you are so silly! I'm glad you figured it out! :)

      Delete