- See more at: http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2012/03/pinterest-pin-it-button-blogger.html#sthash.lRpf53RB.dpuf

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jewel Tones

So it is pouring rain and the hubby is away, so I thought I would utilize my free night and write another blog post.  I want to first and foremost say thank you to everyone reading. It is really exciting to see how many hits I get daily and weekly!  So please keep on reading, sharing, subscribing, and commenting!!
So a long time ago I saw this beautiful gray couch with these gorgeous throw pillows when I first started using Pinterest.  It was actually my very first pin ever! Purple of course had always been my favorite color and of course turquoise.
The mixture of the jewel tones are so beautiful!  This living room uses old and new accessories.  Love it!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
I am not big on yellow or green, but look how cute this is!
Here is my new desktop background  :)  Officially obsessed!
So here is my new living room.  I got my Cindy Crawford dark gray sectional couch at Rooms To Go (it is really gray but the camera makes it look purple).  My turquoise panels are from Bed Bath & Beyond.  I have an extra turquoise panel and plan on making pillow cases for some of my throw pillows. I am still not sure what I am going to put above the fireplace.... Any ideas??
I am totally in love with my new 8x10 Trellis Royal Purple Rug from Rugs USA for $150.  They have amazing rugs on super clearance with free super fast shipping and no tax!  The tray I have on my oversized ottoman, I purchased today at Hobby Lobby with my trusty 40% coupon.  It's so convenient how you can just pull up the coupon on your iPhone!! BTW the hubs is loving all this purple ;)


I saw this cute sign.... but I didn't buy it.. I am regretting this now.

However... I did buy this cute accent lamp at of all places, Cracker Barrel, while visiting my in-laws in Waco a few weeks ago.  
If you do not already know, I love antiques!  So I was really happy when  I scored these very cute vintage ice cream dishes in turquoise and purple at Coming Home Furnishings Antique Shop in Lampasas.


I have them on my mantel and plan on buying some pretty white candles to put in them.  So here it is, my jewel toned living room. I will make sure to give yall an update when I am done with my turquoise media dresser refurb!






3 comments:

  1. wonderful inspiration. thx for sharing. i love the yellow ones.
    kisses
    maren anita

    Zatchels GIVEAWAY:
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maren. Btw I love your name. I have a fiend that spells it with two 'r"s. just lovely! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I do love that rug.
    I think a big art piece would go nicely above the fireplace, or maybe even a little gallery wall.
    Love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete